These tryouts are open to all U15 girls. Pre-registration is not required and you will receive the registration paperwork at tryouts.
The team focus will be:
• Player Development for College Bound Athletes
• Technical and Tactical Training from August-March, to prep for High School Tryouts
• High-level of Competition including League, Tournaments and Missouri State Cup
• College Showcases tailored to your preferences
• Additional Strength and Speed Sessions
• Team Building Activities
• College Search Advising/Preparation
• A Fun and Female Focused Environment
Download the QCR Tryout Flyer – Fall 2014
Note: U15 age group for 2014-2015 season are girls born between Aug 1, 1999 and July 30, 2000.
For more information about this great opportunity, please contact:
• Abe Stamper: (417) 818-6166 or email@example.com
• Dilan Chastain: (417) 839-3234 or John.Chastain@coxhealth.com