Lake Country Soccer (“LCS”), a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization, is seeking an Executive Director that will supervise staff and volunteers and interface with the LCS Board of Directors (“Board”) and the Springfield – Greene County Parks Department (“Parks”) to develop and execute strategic objectives for soccer operations and programming.
Description of Duties (general):
The Executive Director will report to the Board. Duties will include but not be limited to strategy development and implementation, budgetary responsibility, oversight of the design and delivery of quality programs and facility maintenance, and fundraising beyond program revenue.
Description of Duties (specific):
• The Executive Director will implement and manage marketing plans and track revenue generation. This includes developing and tracking the budget.
• The Executive Director will lead the staff in maintaining a high level of customer service.
• The Executive Director will manage growth of the sport of soccer in the area; which includes working with independent coaches, club coaches, and other constituents to be better stewards of the game and more welcoming to players of all levels.
• The Executive Director will manage fundraising activities.
• The Executive Director will communicate often with the Board and with the Parks to assure the facility is operating toward the mutual goals of the Board and the Parks.